Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nintendo Project Resumed - Mega Man 2


I wrote another guest piece! This one's on Mega Man 2, and it's hosted by Nintendo Project Resumed. It's sort of a companion piece to my Fugitive article for ZEAL, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

You can read my piece here.

Nintendo Project Resumed is a blog series by my internet buddy Frezno, and it's a followup to Phil Sandifer's The Nintendo Project. Both are devoted to playing and writing up every game for the original NES.

My article is part of a series on the original three Mega Man games. The first was written by Frezno, the second by me, and the third which has yet to be posted is by Phil Sandifer himself! It's really cool to be in the company of such talent, and I hope to work more with Frezno in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment